- MEC Construction LLC
- Mig Welder
- Bridgeport, WV
- Shop Manager
Must be able to skillfully run a MIG machine.
Must be able to run a cutter with oxygen setting torches.
Must be able to use a track torch.
Must have a working knowledge of fabrication skills.
Must clean and degrease parts to be welded using wire brushes, grinders, or solvents.
Must be able to set up, adjust and operate welding equipment.
Must clean and maintain tools and equipment used in the work.
- Frequent walking and climbing (stairs, ladders, terrain)
- Frequent lifting (up to and including 50 pounds)
- Frequent bending, twisting and standing
- Exposure to working outdoors in all-weather conditions
- Ability to work more than 40 hours in any given week including weekend assignments as required
- Two to three years of related experience required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Candidates with welding certificates are encouraged to apply
- Based on skillset
- Mid Atlantic Fabrication LLC offers competitive salaries, benefit programs and a high paced professional workplace conducive to professional growth and development
Ready to Apply? Complete the Form